I forgot to tell my readers that the Free Money Finance blog recently published my guest post on using your health savings account (or HSA) as a super-Roth investment vehicle. You can read it at the excellent FMF blog along with some excellent comments and feedback from FMF readers. Check it out – you may want to give this different retirement planning strategy a try.
Don’t Miss Anything – Get Free Updates!
Retirement Income Planning
- Blog (52)
- Book Reviews (5)
- Debt and Credit (97)
- Loans and Borrowing (34)
- Economics (108)
- Financial Planning (119)
- Investing (58)
- Money and Behavior (158)
- Retirement Planning (44)
- Spending (75)
- Will You Feel Sorry for this GM Retiree?
- Mortgage Payoff - We Pulled the Trigger
- Consider Municipal Bond Funds for Your Fixed Income and Cash Investments
- Eight Baby Boomer Money Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Consider this Likely Future Tax Benefit of Early Mortgage Payoff
- The College Student Debt Machine: A National Disgrace
- Alternatives to Layoffs in Recession - Why Aren't They Used?
- Spenders Get the Gold Mine, Savers Got the Shaft
- Let's Make the Politicians Take Economics 101
- Ten Warning Signs of a Normal Financial Life
- Transforming a Mortgage Deadbeat is Harder than You Think
- The Sad Decline in Personal Net Worth
- Police Repel Moronic Sneaker Buyers
- Obama Gets an “F” in Tuition Economics
- Credit Cards are Bad for Your Financial Health: It’s Science
- Black Friday Sanity v. Consumer Craziness
- Obama Buying Votes instead of Prosecuting Fraud